Friday, October 20, 2006

Oh, the humanity...

Like most of you out there, I am still in a deeply craptastic mood. I came to work today only to have my pain-in-the-ass boss (who is a Phillies fan) tease me mercilessly. As you might well imagine, the urge to kill him is stronger today than on most days. The only person besides my wife (who is a Yankee fan, and don't ask) who has been nice to me today is my friend Dara, a Red Sox Fan. (She's actually buying me lunch in an hour. Love her.) Anyway, the point of this post is really to point others to better posts, because I just don't have it in me to deconstruct last nights game, or the 2006 season for that matter, anytime soon. I will at some point. I commend Metstradamus for having the intestinal fortitude to post something so soon, as did Faith & Fear In Flushing, and probably several other Mets bloggers. I just can't bring myself to read them all right now. I did read this rather humorous post on ESPN by Bill Simmons, which gave me a much needed laugh or two, so kudos to Bill for that. I love it when mainstream sports guys bash Fox, because Fox needs to be bashed for their crap announcers and crap MLB coverage as often as possible. My one consolation right now is knowing that the Mets will be back and better than ever next year. Now, I am going back to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home