Friday, September 15, 2006

Blackout Rules: I Hate Them So Much

Tonight, there's a really good chance the Mets will, for the first time in 14 years, clinch the National League Eastern Division. I won't see it on TV though. Why? Because the $160+ I paid for MLB Extra Innings wasn't enough to get me the game, which is in Pittsburgh, PA - about 3 1/2 hours drive and 200 miles from where I live in central Ohio. Blackout Rules, they tell me. Nevermind that I, living in central Ohio, am nowhere within television orbit of Pittsburgh, PA. I don't get a single Pittsburgh TV or radio station. I've never even been to freaking Pittsburgh. When it comes to blackout rules, the MLB is just an organization of greedy bastard people, and that's all there is to it. I hate them and their ass faces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home