Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Stupid American League!

There must be something to rant about, because I'm blogging again. What've I got my panties in a wad over now? The stupid All Star Game and the Stupid American League, that's what. I'm sick of them winning. I'm sick of stupid Joe Buck. Is Fox's contract with MLB up yet? Stupid Trevor Hoffman. You know, you keep throwing change ups, and eventually they're going to figure you out, Trev. My grandmother could've hit that meatball you threw to Young. Jeez.

While I'm at it, you know what else gets me? That it's 11:30pm and the game just ended. What about all the kids, Bud? Isn't the game really for the kids? What kids do you know are allowed to stay up until 11:30pm to watch a friggin baseball game?

Finally... I hate this whole "this one counts" thing. It's seriously on my last nerve. Can't you guys just play the game to win? Can't you all just play for pride? What the hell happened to league pride? Why is it MLB has to institute home field advantange to the winner in order to motivate you to want to win? What the hell is wrong with all of you? I've had enough of it! Play because you have some pride! Play to win! And most importantly, let home field advantage go to the team with the best record at the end of the season, because that's who deserves it.

Ok, before I storm off to bed, I'd just like to thank David Wright and Carlos Beltran for making me feel proud to be a Mets fan. They alone accounted for the NL's only two runs. Well done, boys.

And finally.... DAMMIT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home