Monday, November 28, 2005

Take My Third Base Coach... Please!

Dear Mr. Colletti:

I hear you are interested in speaking with Mr. Acta regarding the managerial vacancy in your organization. May I say, well done sir! Mr. Acta would be yet another stellar choice in a long line of A1 choices made by your organization over the years. Trading Pedro Martinez to the Mets by way of Montreal and Boston was a helluva move. Then when you traded Mike Piazza to us - boy, that was great! Now, after the Phillips for Ishii trade, I really feel like we owe you one. Which is why the Mets are chipping in with the Padres, DBacks, and Giants to offer you a million bucks to sign Manny. Acta, not Ramirez (we might still want the Manny who can hit and make marginally decent baserunning decisions).

Think about it. Call me.
Sincerely,
GEC
Armchair GM, NY Mets

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home