Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Not Feelin' It

Well, my posts have been sporadic at best lately. The Mets have been playing like my mood lately: crappy. So, for the three people who actually look at my blog from time to time (hi Pop!) I apologize for being kind of out of it.

I have to take my hat off to guys like Matt Cerrone, and I'm not just kissing up here. When our boys are playing as lousy as they have been lately, it's hard to get motivated to write and to keep the faith, but Matt manages to do it pretty much every day. Frankly, when I want to really know the inside scoop about what's going on with my team, his site is the first place I go.

I'd also like to point to a great post on Faith & Fear in Flushing, which pretty much sums up my feelings about the Mets right now. Well done, Jason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home