Sunday, June 26, 2005

Have We Got Issues!

Ok, so two outta three from the Yankees aint so bad. Raise your hand if you thought going into the bottom of the ninth that Looper would definitely blow it. Raise your hand if you thought Tino would hit a home run. Raise your hand if... oh, nevermind. I can't see your freakin hands anyway.

So I've decided it's time to retire the hitting coach poll, and move on to other issues. So, I've chosen a new poll centered around the Mets' various.... issues. Stuff that needs to be addressed, sooner rather than later. Before I move on to the new poll, here's the final tally of the hitting coach poll: There were 34 total votes. 13 of you wanted to see the Mets sign Keith Hernandez. 15 were for Hojo. 4 of you thought Rick Down was doing just fine, and 2 didn't like any of the choices I listed as possibilities (Eddie Murray was the other one and he got zero votes).

Since it's nearly midnight and I can't find my glasses, I'm going to put off railing against Braden Looper and the rest of the bullpen until tomorrow. G'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home