Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Clock Ticks On Vic

I'm still not sure if I'm going to watch the game tonight. I was thinking about maybe gouging my eyes out with a red hot poker, or perhaps trying to glean some joy from watching my wife watch her Yankees beat the crap out Detroit for the second night in a row. The prospect of watching Zambrano pitch again sounds about as good as any of the others I mentioned, if only slightly more painful.

There are a few things that should be decided tonight, the most important of which is the fate of Victor Zambrano. If he gets shelled tonight, can we PLEASE bring back Jae Seo? Even if our boys manage to get 'em on, get 'em over, AND get 'em in?

I'm going to hold off on any more ranting for now. We'll see what happens. Believe it or not, I really do want VZ to do well. I am only too happy to admit "my bad" should our team pitch and hit its way to a victory tonight. God knows we need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home